Wednesday, October 6, 2010

It's Wednesday! And I'm Posting!

Hey, a post that's actually on time! Well, kinda...yeah, it's been a little bit of time since the last post, but I'm getting my stuff together. That's why I've even got a VIDEO this time around! Woo-hoo!

I won't take a whole lot of your time this time around, just point you straight to the video! You Facebook followers had a chance to see an advanced screening of this, but here it is in its entirety anyway! See you next post!



P.S. Thanks much to Katie for pointing out a critical error I made when displaying my address...I didn't give the whole address! This is my COMPLETE mailing address:

Josh Boykin
180 W. Center St. Promenade
Apartment 320
Anaheim, CA 92805

Hope that helps! Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment